Available in Español
The Tzedek Social Justice Fund (Tzedek) seeks an experienced and inspiring leader with a passion for collective liberation and social justice philanthropy to join our small but mighty team! The position is based in Asheville, North Carolina.
Tzedek is poised to deepen its work focused on LGBTQ justice, racial justice, and dismantling antisemitism and to strengthen its work advocating for social justice in philanthropy. The Executive Director is responsible for leading a mission-driven, relationship-centered, and community healing-focused organization in alignment with Tzedek’s grounding values+practices. As such, proven competence in relationship-building, communications, community healing, and applying a systems analysis is essential.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Annual Base pay salary: $100,000
- 31 days of paid time off including holiday, vacation, health leave, and personal days
- Annual cost of living raise and annual longevity raise ($1,000 each)
- Up to $5,850 annually through the Qualified Small Employer Health Reimbursement Arrangement for individuals and $11,800 for families to reimburse for health insurance premiums and medical expenses
- An annual $500 contribution towards a Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- 100% dental, vision, and life insurance
- Employer contribution of 2% of salary to a SIMPLE IRA
- Other benefits include: professional development opportunities, wellness stipend, phone plan, year-end bonus, and six week sabbatical after five years of employment
This executive search is being conducted by Eos Transition Partners consultant Hez Norton. All submissions will be acknowledged and are confidential, and any questions must be submitted to Hez Norton at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the full job description and application instructions below.