Are you passionate about resourcing social change? Are you interested in creating a vision of philanthropy where grantmakers are co-conspirators for justice and liberation? Do you love creating spaces and opportunities for learning, connection, and action?
The Tzedek Social Justice Fund is looking for a Director of Community-Led Grantmaking who is invested in joining a committed and enthusiastic team.
The Director of Community-Led Grantmaking is responsible for creating and facilitating the community-led grantmaking program, leading organizational learning, and community engagement in alignment with the Tzedek Fund’s vision, mission, and grounding values+practices and resonant with our emerging analysis of social justice philanthropy.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Full-time, 32 hours per week
- Base pay salary: $80,000
- 31 days of paid time off (PTO) including holiday, vacation, health leave, and personal days
- Annual cost of living raise of $1,000 on January 1
- Annual longevity raise of $1,000 on your work anniversary
- Healthcare is not provided, but base salary has been adjusted upward so that individual health care may be purchased
- An employer contribution of 2% of salary to a SIMPLE IRA
- Other benefits include employer paid: FSA account, professional development opportunities, wellness stipend, phone plan, year-end bonus, and six week sabbatical after five years of employment.
Download the full job-description and application instructions below.