Available in Español
As we adapt to the long-term reality of COVID-19, we realize the need for different tools to facilitate collaboration, organizing, relationship building, and learning. To support this work, Tzedek is providing access to a community Zoom account to accommodate 2 to 500 participants at no cost to individuals and organizations whose work impacts social justice in Asheville, NC.
Who can reserve time in the Tzedek Zoom room?
- Tzedek grantees–organizations and individuals
- Community partners and Tzedek collaborators
- Asheville-based community organizations and projects whose work is centered on racial justice, LGBTQ justice, and combatting anti-Semitism aligns with Tzedek’s mission and vision
Online meeting space is available on a first-come, first served basis. If your event changes or is cancelled, please let us know so that we may make the meeting time available for another community group.
How can I reserve time in the Tzedek Zoom room?
- Submit any Zoom requests to Lindsay Majer via email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Name of the event
- Meeting host name and email address
- Date and time duration of the meeting
- Whether or not you would like waiting room and passcode enabled
- Any other needs (breakout rooms, polls, screen sharing, etc.)
- Once you submit a request, your meeting time will be reserved on Tzedek’s Community Zoom calendar. You will receive the login information for the account, which will give you access to share the meeting link and ID with participants.
- At this time, Tzedek staff are not available for tech support, so we encourage you to reserve additional time to check settings and troubleshoot.
We hope this resource supports and sustains your work!